The Thanes - Undignified Noblemen – 1997 - MONO - Scotland - Garage Rock - vinyl - 24/192 - flac - Misty Lane Records – MISTY 039, Misty Lane Records - ML 039



DR12


This splendid album was reissued on CD in 2005 with 6 bonus tracks, but it has a DR of only 10...

If anyone happens to have their compilation *One Night As I Wandered On The Moors... The Best Of The Thanes* (https://www.discogs.com/master/678515-The-Thanes-One-Night-As-I-Wandered-On-The-Moors-The-Best-Of-The-Thanes) to share in lossless format, that would be fantastic. I wanted to buy it from Brazil via Discogs since it's really cheap, but I don't have PayPal...


It's just a garage... but of an exceptional standard!

Enjoy!

rawkin' dog


https://mega.nz/file/Sl4D3Rbb#ZO9Cdd-NdmjRdT139IE8C6og43CWD2IhH0dk_tWPK9M


If you search the blog, you'll find another 6 posts featuring the band's work and 4 from the label Misty Lane Records!


 Tracklist


A1 - The Thanes – The Winner 1:56

Lead Guitar – Angus McPake

Written-By – Anders Forsslund, Stefan Ringbom

A2 - The Thanes – Thrown Away The Key 2:16

Written-By – Angus McPake

A3 - The Thanes – Keep On Trying 2:52

Written-By – Ronald Splinter, Wally Tax

A4 - The Thanes – Uphill Slide 2:49

Lead Guitar – Angus McPake

Written-By – Lenny Helsing

A5 - The Thanes – When I Meet Her 2:08

Written-By – Rob Van Waegeningh

A6 - The Thanes – I'll Keep My Pride 2:29

Written-By – Fraser Watson, George Gallacher, Hume Paton, John Dawson (2)

B1 - The Thanes – What It's All For 2:56

Written-By – Lenny Helsing

B2 - The Thanes – Lucy Leave 3:07

Written-By – Syd Barrett

B3 - The Thanes – Static 4:11

Written-By – Lenny Helsing

B4 - The Thanes – Baby I Ask You Why 2:02

Written-By – Jim Mings

B5 - The Thanes – Shipwreck 4:11

Written-By – Lenny Helsing

B6 - The Thanes – It's My Pride 2:41

Written-By – Randy Bachman


Credits


Bass Guitar, Vocals [Sings] – Mal Kergan

Cover – John Lard

Drums – Mike Goodwin (2)

Engineer – Ed Deegan, Liam Watson

Executive Producer, Liner Notes – Massimo del Pozzo

Lead Guitar, Vocals [Sings] – Lenny Helsing

Organ, Piano, Guitar – Angus McPake

Photography [Cover] – Bob

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas