The Hitmen (4) - 78-82 - FIRST ALBUM PLUS 4 FROM SINGLES - Punk, Rock & Roll, Ozrock - vinyl - 16-48 - alac - Australia - Survival - SRLP 04 - 1988


 

DR13



https://mega.nz/file/z8omFToQ#Qx6nXCLG22Os0lZTafNpZIsMzQFdkfWDRSUa3-6kB3g


A heartfelt thank you to my friend amacoz, who managed to fix a skip on the vinyl


The Hitmen (4) - 78-82 - 1988


Label: Survival - SRLP 04


Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation


Country: Australia


Released: 1988


Genre: Rock


Style: Punk, Rock & Roll


Tracklist


A1 - The Hitmen (4) - Big Love 2:36

Written-By – Warwick Gilbert

A2 - The Hitmen (4) - I Want You 3:28

Written-By – Warwick Gilbert

A3 - The Hitmen (4) - I Don't Mind 2:42

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Deniz Tek, Johnny Kannis, Warwick Gilbert

A4 - The Hitmen (4) - Death Grip 2:40

Written-By – Johnny Kannis, Warwick Gilbert

A5 - The Hitmen (4) - Corridors Of Power 4:29

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Greg Foster (6), Warwick Gilbert

A6 - The Hitmen (4) - Oh No 2:14 - I Am The Man - 1977 - B of Didn't Tell The Man / I Am The Man - Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - WEA – 100095 - Australia

Bass – Phil Sommerville

Drums – Ivor Hay

Guitar – Warwick Gilbert

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Warwick Gilbert

A7 - The Hitmen (4) - Rock 'N' Roll Soldiers 3:24 - 1981 - B of I Don't Mind / Rock'N'Roll Soldiers - Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - WEA – 100169- Australia

Written By – New Order (Trafalgar)

B1 - The Hitmen (4) - Oh No 2:51

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Warwick Gilbert

B2 - The Hitmen (4) - Don't Hit Girls 2:44

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Johnny Kannis, Warwick Gilbert

B3 - The Hitmen (4) - Mercenary Calling 3:59

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Johnny Kannis, Warwick Gilbert

B4 - The Hitmen (4) - In Your Eyes 3:58

Written-By – Chris Masuak, Warwick Gilbert

B5 - The Hitmen (4) - I Stand Alone 3:05

Written By – Warwick Gilbert, Tony Vidale, Greg Foster (6)

Written-By – Warwick Gilbert

B6 - The Hitmen (4) - Didn't Tell The Man 2:54 - 1979 - A of Didn't Tell The Man / I Am The Man - Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - WEA – 100095 - Australia

Bass – Phil Sommerville

Drums – Ron Keeley

Written-By – Chris Masuak

B7 - The Hitmen (4) - Tell Tale Heart 3:34 - 1980 - B of I Want You - Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single - WEA – 100129 - 1980

Written-By – Chris Masuak


Companies, etc.


Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Pty. Limited

Copyright (c) – Survival Music & Productions

Marketed By – Survival

Recorded At – Paradise Studios (2)

Recorded At – Trafalgar Studios


Credits


Bass – Warwick Gilbert

Drums, Vocals – Mark Kingsmill

Guitar, Vocals – Brad Shepherd (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5, B7), Chris Masuak, Tony Vidale

Producer – Mark Opitz, The Hitmen (4)

Vocals – Johnny Kannis


Notes


Released with B/W printed inner sleeve.


Tracks A1 to A5 and B1 - to B5 - from From The Album "The Hitmen"


Barcode and Other Identifiers


Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): MX 213556 . B SRLP04 - 1

Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): MX 213556 . C SRLP04 . 2


Discogs: https://www.discogs.com/release/2191753-The-Hitmen-78-82

Comentários

  1. Many thanks!!! really appreciated, love the aussie & NZ bands so much, CItadel, Mushroom and other great labels, really cool stuff, many many thanks

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Botafogo, I always appreciate your comments. Ozrock for life!

      Excluir
  2. I think they reissued this, but who knows if it's been destroyed with compression. Just get this from '88. Thanks, rawkin' dog.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks, Hotroder. Unfortunately, Australian CDs from mid-1992 onwards—with very few exceptions—are compressed to an extreme degree. It’s a shame, because years ago they reissued some compilations (I have the files) featuring all the albums, singles, and unreleased tracks from so many bands—like Radio Birdman, The Stems, The Hitmen, The Moffs, etc.—but the sound quality was unlistenable.

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas