Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Song-Book – 1967 - PLUS 4 - US - Folk Rock, Garage Rock, Psychedelic Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - alac - Get Hip Recordings – GHAS-5003 - 1994 reissue
Tracklist
A1 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires - Interview 1 1:49
A2 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – That's How It Feels 1:50
A3 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 2 1:05
A4 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Since I Fell For You 2:03
Written by Lenny Welch
A5 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 3 1:27
A6 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Pride Of A Man 2:03
A7 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 4 1:27
A8 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Her Face 2:51
A9 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 5 1:33
A10 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Looking Thru Me 2:45
A11 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 6 1:44
B1 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – On My Mind 2:30
B2 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 7 2:13
B3 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Walking Around 2:15
B4 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Interwiew 8 0:48
B5 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – My Baby's Gone 1:36
B6 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Pride Of A Man (Alternate Version) 2:20
B7 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Since I Fell For You (Unreleased Version) 3:05
Written by Lenny Welch
B8 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – On My Mind (Unreleased Version) 2:42
B9 - Steve Ellis And The Starfires – Walking Around (Unreleased Stereo Instrumental) 2:15
Credits
All tracks written by Steven Ellis Garlich except as indicated
Notes
Originally released in 1967 (minus the last 4 tracks).











I have never seen this album! What a rare discovery RD and I can't wait to hear it. Thank you for sharing!
ResponderExcluirThank you Hotroder!
ExcluirAnother lost gem! Thank You rawkin' dog!
ResponderExcluirThank you Solidboy!
ExcluirThe album begins with the following statement coming from the lips of the radio producer " A HARD ROCK band from "some place" MINESOTA....."
ResponderExcluirI dont want to be disrespectful but this is NONSENSE!!!!. Its mostly folk-beat rock at best.
AND WHO HAD THAT "GREAT IDEA" TO INTERMIX INTERVIEWS AND TRACKS ONE AFTER ANOTHER?
What to tell....
NONETHELESS THIS IS A GREAT DISCOVERY COMING FROM IMPECCABLE RAWKIN DOG ONCE MORE!!!
Thanks! Whoever added the interviews is a complete idiot. If they really wanted, they could have added one at the end...
ExcluirThanks a lot Ugo. Never saw this album before. Most likely I will delete the interviews :)
ResponderExcluirThank you Leo! I also made a copy for myself without those interviews! On Friday I'll post an album that I think you might be interested in: https://www.discogs.com/release/1778538-The-Thanes-Undignified-Noblemen
Excluir