Medicine Ball - Science Secret Stars – 1993 US - Indie Rock, Experimental, Alternative Rock, Avantgarde - vinyl - 16-48 - alac- Stanton Park Records – SLP-007
DR14
https://mega.nz/file/OpJgUYhL#CpPIMvjA1n2zPJ-ybjV9wudcUQrMxJ8DckvvcWPnO7s
There aren't many '90s albums I really like, but Medicine Ball's are truly worth it!
I went crazy making the tracks, also with the help of the Stanton Park website, which I think my friend Serge Danilchenko sent me.
Enjoy!
rawkin' dog
Here's the first album:
https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2024/06/medicine-ball-sandwich-full-of-lies.html
Tracklist
A1 - Medicine Ball – Roomus DeGloomus 3:42
A2 - Medicine Ball – Coming Down 4:16
A3 - Medicine Ball – Getting Rid Of Somebody 5:30
A4 - Medicine Ball – Thermostat 9:08
A5 - Medicine Ball – Picking Up 0:07
B1 - Medicine Ball – 2000 MB 8:01
B2 - Medicine Ball – Poultry Mogul 4:48
B3 - Medicine Ball – I Can't Swim 11:47
B4 - Medicine Ball – Honeybear 1:34
Credits
Bass, Vocals – Marky Of Queensberry
Design, Layout – Evan Williams (2)
Drums – Vic Vortex
Engineer, Mixed By – Joe Moody
Guitar, Vocals – Don Sanders, Rex (28)
Keyboards – Richard Reed (4)
Lacquer Cut By – Stan Getz II
Photography By [Band] – Peter Goldberg
Saxophone – Guy Benoit











Comentários
Postar um comentário