The Walking Seeds – Bad Orb.. Whirling Ball – 1990 - Alternative Rock, Indie Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Paperhouse Records - PAPLP 001

 



Tracklist

A1 - The Walking Seeds – Gates Of Freedom 5:04
A2 - The Walking Seeds – Weight Of The Years 4:31
A3 - The Walking Seeds – Mortal Blues 3:42
A4 - The Walking Seeds – Broken Cup 9:12
B1 - The Walking Seeds – He Said, She Said 2:55
Guitar [Chinese Alien Guitar] – Don Fleming
Written-By – Lennon-McCartney
B2 - The Walking Seeds – Peter's Trip 2:50
Written-By – Mike Bloomfield
B3 - The Walking Seeds – Caged Beatnik 4:54
B4 - The Walking Seeds – World's O.K. 4:52
B5 - The Walking Seeds – Skullfuck 4:22


Enjoy!
rawkin' dog






Comentários

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/en/A62PaMvAAYPWwGe/file

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I have not heard this one, in fact, I didn't know it existed. Thanks Rawkin' dog.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I just posted the latest one, the live one. Next week I think The Bags (2)/ Swamp Oaf.

      Excluir
    2. Thanks for all the Walking Seeds posts. I do have all these on vinyl but no working turntable at the moment so it'll be nice to revisit these albums. Cheers!

      Excluir
    3. Well! I'm sorry about the turntable.

      Excluir
    4. Oops, didn't realise my comment would come up as anonymous. Anyway, thanks again for the album rips.
      I was lucky enough to see Walking Seeds playing live around 1990, they were needless to say excellent. An often overlooked band, they definitely need more recognition.

      Excluir
    5. You are right! On the web in flac I only find Upwind..., however I prefer any unlucky band to idiots like Roger Waters, who I suppose has run out of money given the disgust of his Dark Side...

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas