SS-20 - Son Of Fantasy – 1987 - US - Garage Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Electric Eye Records – EELP 011

 



Tracklist

A1 - SS-20 – September Song 2:51
A2 - SS-20 – You're Gonna Miss Me 3:00
Written-By – Roky Erickson
A3 - SS-20 – Dance The Night Away 3:30
Written-By – Jack Bruce, Pete Brown (5)
A4 - SS-20 – I Wanna Be Your Slave 2:37
A5 - SS-20 – Son Of Fantasy 2:24
B1 - SS-20 – Come With Me 3:23
B2 - SS-20 – Arnold Layne 3:06
Written-By – Syd Barrett
B3 - SS-20 – Trouble 2:16
Written-By – Sean Bonniwell
B4 - SS-20 – Paradise 2:33

Credits

Bass – Gary Stern
Drums – Greg Berrymen
Guitar – Bruce Wagner
Vocals – Madeline Ridley
Written-By – SS-20 (tracks: A1, A4 to B1, B4)

Second and last album for this good but unknown/forgotten band and another masterpiece!

Enjoy!
rawkin' dog


First album of SS-20: https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2022/10/ss-20-dream-life-1986-us-alternative.html




Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://mega.nz/file/LhIzFY7L#MUkTsLjsITz7HVNiNpWoR-FK90yNpaDmpV-V9mdE8wo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Have both SS-20 as lp. Yes, a band largely unjustly forgotten today. Good that you bring so much from the 80s.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Josef! The eighties have always been considered inferior to the previous decades by almost all the critics and people parrot them, I like them very much and not only the garage, for example I love Stan Ridgway's The Big Heat madly, also many albums are never reissued in CD format.

      Excluir
  3. I also have the Steve Ridgeway album, excellent ! I have hundreds of lps from the 80s that have never been released on cd and wile probably never be released. I also know people who make the 80s bad. But the oppisite is the case. As many beautiful albums as have been released in this decade. The last few decades are far from that.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I stumbled upon your blog and wow! You good sir have enlightened some unknown music to me. Thank you. I have been going through a lot of older posts.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! I am very pleased, my intention is to introduce great artists who have remained in limbo.

      Excluir
  5. Many thanks, i don't have this disc, i have the first and is very good.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas