Running Stream - Running Stream – 1985 - Italy - Garage Rock, Punk - vinyl 16-48 - flac - Ton Um Ton Records - TUT 120 890



Tracklist

A1 I'm Not Like Everybody Else 4:09
Written-By – Ray Davies
A2 Enough 2:47
Written-By – Written-By – Brian Cooke, Tony Camp
A3 She Eats A Mushroom 3:34
Written-By – Running Stream
A4 Gloria 2:25
Written-By – Van Morrison
B1 I Can Only Give You Everything 2:21
Written-By – Phil Coulter, Tommy Scott
B2 Acid Head 3:16
Written By – George Radford, Steve Weed
B3 Wrong Life 2:45
Written-By – Running Stream
B4 I've Never Loved A Girl 3:08
Written-By – Running Stream









Another band that would have deserved more luck, but perhaps it is better this way since money only and always leads to degeneration in all areas of life;
Since the opening of the dances with I'm Not Like Everybody Else by Ray Davies you understand that you are in front of an exceptional band to say the least.
When I bought this Lp that their debut I thought they were Austrian since the label was Austrian and the reviewer had not investigated thoroughly, instead they are Italians like me!

Enjoy!

rawkin' dog






 

Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flca

    https://mega.nz/file/K4RSWbyJ#_Ereu6xnZtKhRUEN-jVU7Eicj1vAi80lvwDvSM6iIzw

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Some great Italian garage here, thanks Rawkin' dog. Keep the garage door open!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Well! If today I can ..., also post the second album, which is even more beautiful

      Excluir
  3. Hi rawkin' dog, I only knew this band from the compilation Declaration of Fuzz, many thanks.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I am happy with that! You think instead that it is the least watched post in recent months ...

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas