Various Artists - Number 8 Wire- 16 Trippy New Zealand Nuggets 1967-69 - 1997 - New Zealand - Garage Rock, Psychedelic Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Particles (2) - PARTLP4011 - 2012



A1 - The Gremlins (3) - Blast Off 1970
A2 - The Smoke (2) - Never Trust Another Woman
A3 - The Avengers (2) - Water Pipe
A4 - The Group (15) - People In The Night
A5 - Lew Pryme - Gracious Lady Alice Dee
A6 - Hi-Revving Tongues - Tropic Of Capricorn
A7 - The La De Das - Find Us A Way
A8 - Larry's Rebels - Coloured Flowers
B1 - The House Of Nimrod - Slightly-Delic
B2 - The Brew - Bengal Tiger
B3 - The Top Shelf - Time Beyond
B4 - Music Convention - Footprints On My Mind
B5 - The Human Instinct - A Day In My Mind's Mind
B6 - The Dave Miller Set - Mr. Guy Fawkes
B7 - Vicky & Dicky - I'm Allergic To Flowers
B8 - The Zarks - Jumbo













Given that this marvel in my opinion was recorded in mono, even if the label indicated stereo, I preferred to rip monoaural, a sound that I love very much.
Also released in CD format, which I have never seen in circulation, it is a great "Nuggets" dedicated to the enchanting sound of New Zealand artists in the late sixties.

I love kiwi sound

rawkin' dog



Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!r0Ix3SJb!Wdy__-NsGUl9KgNV7cpcgpws_3El6RjlpTU6VJPkSGk

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas