Cassiano - Onda - 1977 - Brazilian - Latin, Funk / Soul - Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM - 16-48 - flac - Polydor - P-1977




Tracklist

A Onda 7:50
B Central Do Brasil 3:40





This wonderful single released in 1977 is taken from the album Cuban Soul - 18 Kilates of the previous year, perhaps the beauty and potential of the 2 songs had been underestimated.

Very rare 45, kindly granted by my friend Fausto, as well as the album of which even the 2001 reissue in CD format is worth a lot of money.

I only knew Onda, fascinating since the first ring, now I can say that the B side may need a couple more plays but it's fantastic.

Let's dance!

rawkin' dog


Comentários

  1. vinyl by Fausto (thank you very much my friend) - my rip - 16-48 - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!S9QlxSxS!OzyCCW3SC-OHCE7NaawQ7GO1YaGZyE4Y3EGU-fCUjL8

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas