Quicksilver Messenger Service - Quicksilver Messenger Service - 1968 - US - Acid Rock, Psychedelic Rock - vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac


Tracklist

A1 Pride Of Man 4:08
A2 Light Your Windows 2:38
A3 Dino's Song 3:08
A4 Gold And Silver 6:43
B1 It's Been Too Long 3:01
B2 The Fool 12:07







There are albums, fortunately for me there are many, that when I listen to them, such as Pavlov's Dog posted 2 weeks ago, I wonder if it is the best in the history of rock music. This debut of the QMS is part of the aforementioned circle of works of art.

For me it is a real pleasure to make the vinyl rip of this wonder.

Happy Trails!

rawkin 'dog

btw: I added a new link to the post Quicksilver Messenger Service - Maiden Of The Cancer Moon - 1983 Psycho Records - PSYCHO 10 and a clarifying comment on some web inaccuracies ...


Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!GpggkIhC!aTZp7PNtn3BAjPmf0hAZ74pgn6GAGm6TIipdIIKt5CA

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas