Various Artists - Philadelphia Classics - 1977 - US - Soul, Disco - vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac - Philadelphia International Records - PZG 34940, Philadelphia International Records - 34940



Tracklist:

A1 –MFSB Love Is The Message 11:27
A2 –MFSB TSOP (The Sound Of Philadelphia) 5:42
B1 –The Three Degrees Dirty Ol' Man 8:17
B2 –The O'Jays I Love Music 9:39
C1 –Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes Don't Leave Me This Way 11:00
C2 –The O'Jays Love Train 6:14
D1 –The Intruders I'll Always Love My Mama 9:41
D2 –Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes Bad Luck 8:00










A truly unmissable double album for lovers of philly sound and, above all, good music. Also released in CD format in 1993 with a slightly low sound of bass and then in 2002 with bonus People's Choice - Do It Anyway You Wanna (Alternate Version) and in this case I avoid commenting on the sound ...
8 wonderful songs produced by the Brotherly Love Kenneth Gamble & Leon Huff and labeled "A Tom Moulton Mix."
Nothing new under the sun but, in my opinion, the feeeling expressed by this music is suitable for any moment of our life.

Part of my DNA,,
rawkin' dog

Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 -flac

    https://mega.nz/#!rtpiWaoR!1sCGoras-I6q5MyJ-IN1vh0kFiVoprGXeiBqOlXd1rY

    ResponderExcluir
  2. if you are interested I have added a new link, with new rip to Larry Levan - Larry Levan Live At The Paradise Garage - 2000 https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2017/12/larry-levan-larry-levan-live-at.html

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas