Writing On The Wall - The Power Of The Picts - CD - 1969 . Scotland - Prog Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Hard Rock - flac - Repertoire Records - REP 8002-SP - 1992



1 It Came On Sunday
2 Mrs. Cooper's Pie
3 Ladybird
4 Aries
5 Bogeyman
6 Shadow Of Man
7 Taskers Successor
8 Hill Of Dreams
9 Virginia Water
Bonustracks
10 Child On A Crossing
11 Lucifer Corpus

Tracks 1 to 9 originally released as album in 1969 Middle Earth MDLS 303.
Bonustracks 10, 11 originally released as single in 1969 Middle Earth MDS.101.

Week dedicated to Writing On The Wall, which a friend asked a long time ago, as the links had been inactive for years.
Let's start with the first album, CD version, with 2 bonuses and above all not shit, so-called remastered

Enjoy!
rawkin' dog

Unfortunately I can't renew the subscription to Mega, given that from Italy they only accept credit cards and I don't have certain tools and I avoid them. Let's see if Best File works well...

Comentários

  1. my own cd rip - flac
    https://bestfile.io/dWRfmkMyNmUEjcX/file

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Just found your blog and very super impressed! You rip vinyl like me and know about crappy CD sound, etc. Free weekly email is at mercolamarket.com but US made him pull articles after 48 hours. I see you also understand this. Kudos to you freedomfighter! My blog downunderground.blogspot.com I can link you if you want on my blogroll.

      Excluir
    2. I got you on my blogroll rawkin' dog!! Go to Blogger/layout then find the box on the sidebars with your friend links--I forget how to create new box--but what I did was hit 'edit' pen icon on defunct blog from when Mark Underground started the blog back in 2007 (I see you go way back beyond me!) then fill in old box then I had to hit save twice on boxes then at bottom corner is another tricky to find final 'save' button to lock it in--so must hit save 3 times. Cheers!

      Excluir
    3. I added you but I don't see you in the blog, unless a new post is needed .... If anything, I ask Nelwizard if he can do it, I'm clumsy at certain things.

      Excluir
  2. I forgot to mention, you don't need credit card at MEGA just do as I do and get new email address (number them one after the other) then keep opening new MEGA each time you hit free limit of 20 Gb like I do. Cheers!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Great band, I love the song 'Buffalo'.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Dear rawkin' dog, bestfile works well.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Also, thank you ugamremile! Gofile links go down as fast as old zippyshare links did when that existed and same with Krakenfile which always errors when I upload.

      Excluir
    2. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

      Excluir
  5. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas