Toad (4) - Rarities - CD - 1992 - Switzerland - Hard Rock - flac - Aurophon - CD AU 32111



Tracklist

1 Rockin' & Lovin' 3:51
2 Slow Down 2:52
3 Behind The Wheels 3:36
4 I Ain't Got Time 3:16
5 Everybody's Baby 4:14
6 Makin' Groupies Happy 2:10
7 Tonight 4:05
8 Baby You 3:26
9 Makin' You Feel Right 2:59
10 Music 3:45
11 I Got Enough Of You 2:38
12 Purple Haze
Music By, Lyrics By – Jimi Hendrix
4:21
13 Usin' My Life 3:04
14 Gimme Little Money 2:28











An interesting collection for this excellent band, here in the hard rock / glam version, a pity that the recording dates are not known.

A record that in my opinion deserves more than a listen.

Enjoy!

rawkin' dog



Comentários

  1. my own cd rip - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!e0pGFSrS!0K3S1_0RJw3T263CqDXRrC31kflt5BUaUuvUUOoQjSU

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks so much, rd!! I am a huge fan of Toad. :D

    ResponderExcluir
  3. hi

    do u want to exchange blog links?

    my site is: https://rockliquias.com/

    if u decide to add me to your bloglist I will see in my stats and add u to my bloglist..

    no probs if u dont want to.
    cheers

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. willingly but:

      Connection not protected
      The security of your connection is reduced. Criminals can attempt to steal your data from the website. You are advised to leave this website.

      URL:

      rockliquias.com



      Reason:

      Invalid name of certificate. Either the name is not on the allowed list, or was explicitly excluded. View certificate

      I understand the risks and wish to continue

      Excluir
  4. Respostas
    1. I don't understand why I don't get your comments, boh, I'm getting you the second CD of Woodcocks

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas