Pavlov's Dog - Pampered Menial - 1975 - US - Art Rock, Prog Rock - vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac



Tracklist

A1 Julia 3:12
A2 Late November 3:13
A3 Song Dance 5:01
A4 Fast Gun 3:04
A5 Natchez Trace 3:43
B1 Theme From Subway Sue 4:25
B2 Episode 4:08
B3 Preludin 1:37
B4 Of Once And Future Kings 5:32








A masterpiece that doesn't need unnecessary presentations, I only say that for me its immeasurable beauty is given that the sound is at the limit of easy listening without having anything to do with it. (I know it's an abstruse concept but ...).

The voice is the most angelic / evil thing I've ever heard.

Blessed the day I met this album (at the time in double version with the second one, of the Nice Price series).

I hope David and associates don't let me remove the link like Pink Floyd did :-(

Dedicated to Paolo Damasio, the best radio DJ in Italy both as a culture and as a SIMPATHY, who loves Surkamp at least as much as me ... and sometimes remembers it!  Unfortunately, the commitments prevent me from following your Master Mixo. Greetings my "radio-friend"!


Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!a9JhUQjQ!vplwrzFXhTHZwfJXdIDFk2Oz2s93-HpfrgFfdbmxgco

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas