City Kids - The Orphans Parade - 1986 - France - Garage Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - alac - D.E.A. - 508 008-1 - 1987 reissue


 

DR12

An album that I love very much, listened to dozens of times,

The 1986 CD has three extra songs but doesn't sound as good as the vinyl rip.

Enjoy!

rawkin dog


https://mega.nz/file/ysY2WISY#ELxc2Q7sC1CBWeP3e1jJfvDygwhtatWperXy_EvpS9Y


other City Kids:

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2021/05/city-kids-city-kids-reissue-of-mini-lps.html


Tracklist

A1 - City Kids - Poison Dream 3:08
A2 - City Kids - The Real Thing 3:52
A3 - City Kids - Rebels 4:45
Violin – Velemir Dugina
A4 - City Kids - Dawn Of Love 4:48
A5 - City Kids - Shell World 3:25
B1 - City Kids - Nightfall 3:58
Violin – Velemir Dugina
B2 - City Kids - Liar 3:58
B3 - City Kids - S. H. Infirmity 3:30
B4 - City Kids - All Fools Day 6:04
Cello – Nora Gilleece

Credits

Bass [Uncredited] – Erick Décure
Concept By [Sleeve] – City Kids
Drums [Uncredited] – Stéphane Lesauvage
Executive Producer [Production] – City Kids, I.R.A.
Guitar [Uncredited] – Pascal Lamy
Mixed By [Mix-Assistant] – Pierre-Yves Roupin
Photography [Front] – William Klein
Photography By [Back Cover] – Jean-Claude Bélégou
Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By – Alan Thorne, Rob Younger
Vocals [Uncredited] – Dominique Comont
Written-By – City Kids (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, B4), Brian Potter, Bryn Haworth (tracks: B2)

Comentários

  1. Thanks, rawkin' dog, I don't have this album. How many records has Younger produced? My god the guy was prolific!! Lobby Loyd was another great producer. Thanks, mate for the vinyl rip, I appreciate it.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks, buddy! Yes, great and prolific producers!

      Excluir
    2. Kool! Thanks rawkin' dog! I like this kind of vocal. Hey, btw I watched a video on youtube about audacity line in volume. We talked about -8 to -12 or something but now I use -30 dB after trying -44 dB for awhile. I guess the fear is truncating the frequencies by being too loud or clipping they call it--it creates a digital sharp kind of sound instead of warm sound closer when to 42 dB. So my preamp knob must go higher for -44 dB near 8/10 instead of 4/10 at -12 dB which makes it too loud maybe. I don't know because I see more groove wear than you might because of 50's/60's records I rip but that fuzzy sound might also occur with drop out of signal being too low (near 3 dB on preamp) then jacked up on the software when -8 dB for example.

      Excluir
    3. Thank you! Honestly, I don't really get it; in fact, I have two new cards and I can't get them to work. Shit!

      Excluir
    4. Molto bello, grazie.
      Andy

      Excluir
    5. Be a man and admit you were wrong when you went off on Angelo about his Qobuz post of this album and give him a sincere apology.

      Excluir
    6. Sign your name before coming to bust my balls at my place. Anyway, I’d be ashamed to post music without DR...

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas