Various Artists - Back From The Grave Volume Eight – 1996 - MONO (except A6) - Garage Rock - 4 TRACKS NO ON CD VERSION - Crypt Records – CRYPT LP-062


 Tracklist

A1 Groop (2)– Alright!

A2 The Benders– Can't Tame Me

A3 Adrian Lloyd– Lorna

A4 The Nightriders– With Friends Like You, Who Needs Friends?

A5 The Chancellors (3)– On Tour

A6 Pseudos– A Long Way To Nowhere - STEREO

A7 The Bojax– Go Ahead & Go

A8 The Wyld– Goin' Places

A9 The Elite U.F.O.– Now Who's Good Enough?

B1 The Painted Ship– And She Said Yes

B2 The Merlynn Tree– Look In Your Mirror

B3 Dave Myers & The Disciples– Come On Love

B4 Pulsating Heartbeats– Talkin' About You

B5 The Cindells– Don't Bring Me Down

B6 James T & The Workers– That Is All

B7 The Outspoken Blues– Not Right Now

B8 The Painted Ship– I Told Those Little White Lies

B9 The Piece Kor– All I Want Is My Baby Back

C1 The Cave Dwellers (4)– Run Around

C2 The Village Outcast– The Girl I Used To Love

C3 The New Fugitives– That's Queer

C4 The Dave Starky Five– Hey Everybody

C5 The Ascendors– I Won't Be Home - NO ON CD VERSION

C6 The Tikis (10)– We're On The Move

C7 The Amberjacks– Hey Eriq!

C8 The Ravenz– Just Like I Want Her - NO ON CD VERSION

C9 The Night Crawlers (2)– Want Me

D1 The Dagenites– I Don't Want To Try It Again

D2 The Dark Horsemen– You Lied - NO ON CD VERSION

D3 The Dogs (2)– Don't Try To Help Me

D4 The Dry Grins– She's A Drag

D5 The New Fugitives– She's My Baby

D6 The Merlynn Tree– How To Win Friends

D7 Just Too Much– She Gives Me Time

D8 Sonics(2)– Diddy Wah Diddy - NO ON CD VERSION

D9 Satan's Chyldren– Don't Go


I decided to post this gem because the CD has a sound that SUCKS me..., but it is easily deduced by comparing the spectrograms that you see below...

In the future I will definitely post volume 7 which is in the same situation and then maybe all the other volumes too.

Dig it!

rawkin' dog




Here's another album by CryptRecords. A MASTERPIECE:

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-wylde-mammoths-things-that-matter.html



Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/XYlOXeuhT2pZAy9/file

    ResponderExcluir
  2. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL!!!! I HOPE YOU GET ALL VOLUMES UPLOADED! THAT IS EXCELLENT MATERIAL!!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks to you! Slowly, I think so! I'm preparing, always calmly, also all the Pebbles and Highs In The Mid Sixties!

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas