Electric Peace – Insecticide – 1988 - Psychedelic Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Barred Records – CLN111




Tracklist

A1 - Electric Peace - I'm A Fly 3:42
A2 - Electric Peace - Every Night I Pray To God That I Die 3:23
Written-By – Brian Kild, Jim Hawkinson
A3 - Electric Peace - Motorcyclist Down 3:17
A4 - Electric Peace - Shoot Me 3:16
B1 - Electric Peace - Prince Of Death On The Freeway 3:51
B2 - Electric Peace - Scar For Life 3:48
Written-By – Brian Kild, Honey Davis
B3 - Electric Peace - You Here Them Coming 4:44
Written-By – Brian Kild, Jim Hawkinson
B4 - Electric Peace - Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead 4:03
Guitar – Sylvia Juncosa


Third album!

Enjoy!
rawkin' dog

Unfortunately I never managed to get the first album from 1985...

Here's the second album: https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2022/11/electric-peace-medieval-mosquito-1987.html

 

Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/wRYlQSYydRhkROZ/file

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I have just one update from last time, exactly that album, mp3, but good: https://mega.nz/folder/gSdlDAaB#2NLPmPKtFUz9Ip9fzNgTag

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Serge! A vinyl, if done well, even just at @64 ... sounds better than 99% of the CDs produced from 1993 onwards and, naturally, also than the 24/192 files available on the internet. Once I found one of the latter that sounded good, the rest all in the bin!

      Excluir
    2. I'm of the opinion that all the hype of the last years around "hi-res" is purely a marketing move. If I find a file I need in "hi-res", I always downsample it to 16/44.1 or 16/48 :)

      Excluir
    3. Very true! They're clowns! In most vinyl reissues there is a coupon to download the album, very often only in mp3, but I wonder what it is for..., moreover the sound is that of the CD or the 24/192..., nothing to do with vinyl.

      Excluir
  3. What a cover!! Thanks RD. Vinyl @ 24/192 Ha ha ha ... O.K for editing but seriously, 16/44.1 good enough.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. On Rutracker there are a couple of crazy people.. who post at 32-384... Poor computers, who knows what an effort...

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas