S.T. Mikael – Claustromania – 1991 - Sweden - Psychedelic Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Xotic Mind Productions – MS-3-XMLP-1





Tracklist

A1 - S.T. Mikael - The Prisoner 7:59
A2 - S.T. Mikael - The Vault 1:07
A3 - S.T. Mikael - Claustromania 6:11
A4 - S.T. Mikael - Spirit 1 0:49
A5 - S.T. Mikael - Venus And Beyond 6:01
A6 - S.T. Mikael - Before Your Eyes 4:25
B1 - S.T. Mikael - Timecaravan 5:03
B2 - S.T. Mikael - Spirit 2 1:01
B3 - S.T. Mikael - Polaris 5:49
B4 - S.T. Mikael - Soul Ritual 1:20
B5 - S.T. Mikael - A New Era 6:19
B6 - S.T. Mikael - Androgyno's Song 7:41


Incredible but true... Very little can be found even on YouTube about this excellent Swedish multi-instrumentalist, author of 7 albums from 1989 to 2008, but this album, the only one I own and know, is truly very beautiful and interesting.


Dig it!

rawkin' dog


Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/uS8YpXe36DLDBhE/file

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Looking at the cover I thought it was a 60's album. Thanks a lot.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Even when I bought it by mail order in 1991, I didn't even know the year... I thought it was a reissue of some rarity...

      Excluir
  3. Great, thanks a lot! There are even 2 rips of some of his albums, but all in mp3, alas. Your rip is the first in flac! I uploaded all his albums to mega: wanted to pay attention to the booklets for Claustromania rips - they are awesome. I haven't listened to the albums from the 2000s (but I downloaded them and added to the archive): https://mega.nz/file/tS8y1LoA#zM1jv-l28ZmqoC3oM31DmRR3irzOR5g9P3bGap0LOYk
    Cheers!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Excellent Serge! I'll download it now, thank you very much!

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas