Lee Fardon - The God Given Right - 1982 - England - Rock & Roll, Pop Rock - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Aura (7) - AUL 720



Tracklist

A1 - Lee Fardon - Show Me (Like This Again) 3:28
A2 - Lee Fardon - When She Rains 3:49
A3 - Lee Fardon - Together In Heat 3:39
A4 - Lee Fardon - Dreaming Still 3:47
A5 - Lee Fardon - The God Given Right 4:34
B1 - Lee Fardon - Like An Automatic 4:04
B2 - Lee Fardon - Turn Out The Light 4:41
B3 - Lee Fardon - Window Display 3:26
B4 - Lee Fardon - If I Can't Have You 4:24
B5 - Lee Fardon - I Remember You 3:43


Truly an unknown artist of which I only know this album which definitely deserves a mention among the great albums of 1982. Even on YouTube there are few songs. Released on vinylr only, except for a CDr reissue of unknown date.


Enjoy!
rawkin' dog

Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/8yfmo0LbbSYdgZh/file

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Well, I've never heard of this artist so I can't wait to hear it. Thanks rawkin'dog.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas