Various Artists - The Rubble Collection Volume 2 - 1992 (not remastered shit) - Psychedelic Rock, Beat - CD - flac - Bam-Caruso Records - RUBBLE CD 2



1 – The Pretty Things - Walking Through My Dreams
2– Bo Street Runners - Love
3 – Sons Of Fred - Sweet Love
4 – Wimple Winch - Bluebell Wood
5 – The Idle Race - Knocking Nails Into My House
6 – The Spencer Davis Group - After Tea
7 – Gordon Waller - Rosecrans Blvd.
8 – The Brain (9) - Nightmares In Red
9 – Focus Three - 10.000 Years Behind My Mind
10 – The Pretty Things - Talking About The Good Times
11 – Bamboo Shoot - The Fox Has Gone To Ground
12 – Wild Silk - Visions In A Plaster Sky
13 – Mark Wirtz - He's Our Dear Old Weatherman
14 – The Lemon Tree - William Chalker's Time Machine
15 – The Koobas - Barricades
16 – Aquarian Age - 10.000 Words In A Cardboard Box
17 – The Pretty Things - Mr Evasion
18 – The Executives (2) - Gardena Dreamer
19 – The Chances Are - Fragile Child
20 – Ipsissimus - Hold On
21 – Edwick Rumbold - Shades Of Grey
22 – The Penny Peeps - Model Village
23 – Tomorrow (2) - Revolution
24 – Jason Crest Black Mass










This magnificent series sounds almost as good as the vinyl of the first edition, then reprinted as The Rubble Collection Volumes 1 - 20 (for me an excellent device for deafness), with the exception of the volumes 7 Pictures In The Sky and 10 Professor Jordan's Magic Sound Show, as well as Jason Crest - Black Mass - CD - 4-1, The Misunderstood - Golden Glass 4-13, The Magic Mixture - Moon Beams 4-14, Golden Earring - Things Go Better (With Coca Cola) 9-18.
Unmissable for those who love the sound with which was born, anyway it's enough to open with Audacity the 1992 and 2014 songs to understand that the latter are only a total "distortion" of the original sound.

For connoisseurs!

rawkin' dog






Comentários

  1. my own cd rip - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!v0wn0AoI!DfvEHsM_1o8mkNp-sYmmc-SSRh8Beunc3ba-EuZUGwc

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi
      Not quite a re-release of the LPs - there are omissions and replacements. As you note , Past and Present did an exact reissue series in two boxes. I can't say I dislike them the way you appear to do but they are more compressed than the LPs. I'm going to enjoy doing a comparison.
      [Note: Drop Out/Edsel reissued the two missing volumes 7 & 10 and for a time they were the most common - certainly the first on CD. Unfortunately the Pye stuff was weaker than say EMI (which dominates here)
      Thanks for posting.

      Excluir
    2. Thank you for Vol. 2 of Rubble. I definitely agree with you that the Past & Present CDs were too compressed and that the CDs you are posting sound so much better. Which is why I am humbly asking you to please post more of them. Thank you.

      Excluir
    3. I was starting to upload the files to YT and I saw your comment, certainly all 11 volumes arrive, tomorrow, if I can, the number 3

      Excluir
  2. I'm looking for volume 17 if possible in flac?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. no, sorry, this is the not remastered series and it's 11 volumes in all, I would never buy that crap remastere and I only post my stuff

      Excluir
  3. Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas