Yard Trauma - Yard Trauma - 1984 - US - Alternative Rock, Garage Rock, Punk, Rock & Roll - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - Bona Fide Records - BFX 4502, Dionysus Records - ICD 8402


Tracklist

A1 Some People
A2 I Got A Girl
A3 Just A Dream
A4 Over And Over
B1 No Conclusions
B2 City Of People
Written-By – Thom Strasz - The Illusions (2) - 1966
B3 WaY It Will Be
B4 Little Girl (Who Left)






The debut of Yard Trauma, a band led by the great Lee Joseph, whom I had the good fortune to "know" at the end of the concert in Baselga di Piné in Italy, over thirty years ago, cannot miss in any garage rock discography. Mini albums, 8 songs, 28 minutes, for me the right measures for this wonderful musical genre.

Dig it!

rawkin' dog

Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac

    https://mega.nz/#!Sk4zEYaB!qd8FtZxOi5FMkGbsWfRAepCMlnbH2MLleCIVPka6lj8

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks for this! Do you have their 2nd album also? My own copy is quite worn out now...

      Excluir
    2. The rip is ready, I just posted a "Yard Trauma", so I wait a while, by the end of the year it will surely arrive!

      Excluir
    3. Sounds great, look forward to it!

      Excluir
  2. Another nice trip tot the garage, cheers!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas