Medicine Ball - Science Secret Stars – 1993 US - Indie Rock, Experimental, Alternative Rock, Avantgarde - vinyl - 16-48 - alac- Stanton Park Records – SLP-007


DR14


https://mega.nz/file/OpJgUYhL#CpPIMvjA1n2zPJ-ybjV9wudcUQrMxJ8DckvvcWPnO7s


There aren't many '90s albums I really like, but Medicine Ball's are truly worth it!


I went crazy making the tracks, also with the help of the Stanton Park website, which I think my friend Serge Danilchenko sent me.

 

Enjoy!

rawkin' dog


Here's the first album:

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2024/06/medicine-ball-sandwich-full-of-lies.html


Tracklist


A1 - Medicine Ball – Roomus DeGloomus 3:42

A2 - Medicine Ball – Coming Down 4:16

A3 - Medicine Ball – Getting Rid Of Somebody 5:30

A4 - Medicine Ball – Thermostat 9:08

A5 - Medicine Ball – Picking Up 0:07

B1 - Medicine Ball – 2000 MB 8:01

B2 - Medicine Ball – Poultry Mogul 4:48

B3 - Medicine Ball – I Can't Swim 11:47

B4 - Medicine Ball – Honeybear 1:34


Credits


Bass, Vocals – Marky Of Queensberry

Design, Layout – Evan Williams (2)

Drums – Vic Vortex

Engineer, Mixed By – Joe Moody

Guitar, Vocals – Don Sanders, Rex (28)

Keyboards – Richard Reed (4)

Lacquer Cut By – Stan Getz II

Photography By [Band] – Peter Goldberg

Saxophone – Guy Benoit



Comentários

  1. I don't know much about this band, but their first album is good. Thanks, rawkin' dog for another great rip!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Looks like another winner. Update as I record now the audacity line-in adjust usually above -30 dB to -44dB is new range to know best green signal goes down to -24 to peak at -12 dB. Took me year and a half after my 8000 rip Gateway PC with enhanced media sound card where I used their signal boost method for l”good for loud playing” per old comment I value but my old Magix AClab couldn’t find my replacement eBay computer last mini size w good sound card I paid to get Windows 7 is OK now sounds beautiful w levels correct

      Excluir
    2. I don't really understand it, but I'm very happy about it, meanwhile, I'm going crazy dealing with two audio interfaces. Today's products are rubbish!

      Excluir
  2. Finally, the full version of their second album) This amazing band is impossible to find anywhere. Which is really weird, since it's not a low-budget record. Thanks a lot, my friend!

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas