The Nomads (2) - Outburst - 1984 - Sweden - Garage Rock, Mod, Psychedelic Rock, New Wave - vinyl - 16-48 - flac - What Goes On Records – GOES ON 1, Homestead Records – HMS 010


 

Tracklist


A1 - The Nomads (2) - The Way You Touch My Hand 3:17 - 1983 - Where The Wolf Bane Blooms - original by Revelons - 1979

Written-By – Dana Duquet, Gregory Lee Pickard

A2 - The Nomads (2) - Where The Wolf Bane Blooms 2:15 - 1983 - Where The Wolf Bane Blooms

Written-By – The Nomads (2)

A3 - The Nomads (2) - I'm 5 Years Ahead Of My Time 2:31 - 1983 - Where The Wolf Bane Blooms - original by The Third Bardo - 1967

Written-By – Rusty Evans, Victoria Pike

A4 - The Nomads (2) - I'm Not Like Everybody Else 3:30 - 1984 - Temptation Pays Double - original by The Kinks - 1966

Written-By – Ray Davies

A5 - The Nomads (2) - Real Gone Lover 2:22 - 1984 - Temptation Pays Double - 

Written-By – The Nomads (2)

A6 - The Nomads (2) - Lowdown Shakin' Chills 3:40 - 1983 - Where The Wolf Bane Blooms

Written-By – The Nomads (2)

B1 - The Nomads (2) - Rat Fink A Boo Boo 1:34 - 1984 - Temptation Pays Double

Written-By – The Nomads (2)

B2 - The Nomads (2) - Don't Tread On Me 3:20 - 1984 - Temptation Pays Double - original by Kit & The Outlaws - 1966

Written-By – Kit Massengill

B3 - The Nomads (2) - Bangkok 2:44 - 1984 - Temptation Pays Double - original by Alex Chilton - 1978

Written-By – Alex Chilton

B4 - The Nomads (2) - Stranger Blues 3:26 - 1984 - Temptation Pays Double

Written-By – Elmore James, Jimmie Lee Robinson

B5 - The Nomads (2) - Milkcow Blues 4:14 - 1983 - Where The Wolf Bane Blooms - original by Sleepy John Estes - 1938

Written-By – Sleepy John Estes

B6 - The Nomads (2) - Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White 2:33 - The Standells - 1966

Written-By – Ed Cobb


Truly unmissable compilation!


Enjoy!

rawkin' dog


OTHERS by 80'S SWEDISH BANDS

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2023/06/the-wayward-souls-songs-of-rain-and.html

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2021/07/various-artists-weird-out-swedish.html

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-wayward-souls-painted-dreams-1985.html

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-stomach-mouths-something-weird-1986.html

https://bordeldorock.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-wylde-mammoths-things-that-matter.html


Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 16-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/SLS7durGbXn1IG6/file

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I know these songs in my sleep having posted long ago. Cheers! The other neo paisley that are my favorite: Cheepskates, The Outnumbered, The Vipers, Prime Movers (from Boston), The Flies (from Boston--my sister dated the Nat when they came to town for a a stretch of time at First Ave (Prince's Club)) but don't forget an equal favorite of mine SHOUTLESS in case you can add any to my fray. Cheers Again rawkin' dog!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. On the blog you can find the Prime Movers mini, 2 The Vipers vinyls with some bonuses and even a cassette of them! I really like The Neats' first album which is scheduled... Cheers!

      Excluir
    2. Yes I know I have it all posted way before from pure vinyl plus additional singles on all that I mentioned. I think bloggers like me just seem to download only and never listen to other blog rips...you should stop by DU sometime. If links down let me know.

      Excluir
    3. I have to go look around your blog! Thank you!

      Excluir
  3. It really is a good comp Rawkin' dog. Garage rock forever!!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Always said The Way You touched my hand is the saddest song every written

      Excluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas