Twenty Sixty Six And Then - Reflections On The Past - 1970/72 - Germany - Krautrock, Prog Rock - INCLUDING A VERSION OF "AT MY HOME" vinyl - 24-48 - flac - Second Battle - SBT 001 - 1991




Tracklist

A1 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– At My Home 7:55
Written-By – Gagey Mrozek, Geff Harrison, Steve Robinson
A2 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– The Way That I Feel Today 11:07
Written-By – Geff Harrison, Veit Marvos
B1 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– Spring 13:01
Written-By – Steve Robinson
B2 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– I Wanna Stay 4:02
Written-By – Gagey Mrozek, Geff Harrison, Steve Robinson, Veit Marvos
B3 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– Time Can't Take It Away 4:37 
Written-By – Geff Harrison, Veit Marvos
C1 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– At My Home 9:28- this version only in this album!
Written-By – Gagey Mrozek, Geff Harrison, Steve Robinson
C2 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– Winter 7:25
Written-By – Gagey Mrozek, Geff Harrison, Steve Robinson
C3 - Twenty Sixty Six And Then ‎– I Saw The World 4:37
Written-By – Gagey Mrozek, Geff Harrison, Steve Robinson, Veit Marvos



The first release from the legendary Second Battle label, of which I have several early releases, then I couldn't find anything...

Includes a previously unreleased version of At My Home over 9 minutes long and not found on any other release by the band!



Enjoy!
rawkin' dog


p.s: the file is 24 bit only because it helped me earn 281.04 GB on Orpheus


 

Comentários

  1. my own vinyl rip - 24-48 - flac
    https://bestfile.io/P8CYJkETxn4ac65/file

    ResponderExcluir
  2. What a band! I think I have this, but your rip will be better anyway. Thanks rawkin' dog.

    ResponderExcluir

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas